Friday, November 19, 2010

Chop Suey Book








My sketchbooks have arrived! I was worried it wasn't gonna arrive on time so I hadn't been posting it's progress. I call it Chop Suey as it is a collection of all the random sketches I have done over the years.
They will be on sale at the CTN Expo and available online shortly. Hope to see you there!

Dates/Place:
Nov 19-21 2010 Burbank Marriott Convention Center
Friday:12am-7pm
Sat:10am-7pm
Sun: 11am-5pm
Fri-Sat CTNX @ nite 7pm-1am

CTN Expo Rates: from as low as $40

http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com/

6 comments:

Anthony Francisco said...

It's awesome Mindy.
Save me a copy Please!

Grace Young said...

Hey Mindy,

It's Greyce. I met you the last day at CTN. You drew a Chung Li for me and a Morgan for my friend Josh.

just wanted to say love your book!! thanks again for putting it together. I've been a big "silent" fan of your blog. I have all the images saved, but it's just so nice to have it in a book content too :)

keep up the good work and stay in touch.

Greyce

M said...

For sure Anthony :D!

M said...

Thanks for the support Greyce :D

KAHNEHTEH said...

I wrote something very extended about how awesome you are and how you inspire and demoralize me at the same time, but stupid blogger lost it for some lame reason.

So now you get this truncated version. Thanks for hanging out and for making the whole weekend SO much fun - you art-beast, you.

Speak with you soon.



Eric.

PS - Please don't punch Moebius. I was just joking.

Tony C said...

Cool Mindy! Looks great!